HTC calls from Mexico
bertcave

For second time cannot call from Mexico on HTC6990LVW phones, in spite of Verizon saying it is all set up. First was in Cabo, now Cancun. Just get a message in Spanish. Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC calls from Mexico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! We want to make your stay in Mexico better with the ability to call. Prior to leaving, did we set you up for Global Services?

You can also reach out to our Global Support Team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 908-559-4899. This can be done from any phone while you are away.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! We want to make your stay in Mexico better with the ability to call. Prior to leaving, did we set you up for Global Services?

You can also reach out to our Global Support Team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 908-559-4899. This can be done from any phone while you are away.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
sbronstein

I am having the same problem. I am in the Cancun area and could make calls the first day and now nothing. I have tried calling 908-559-4899 from multiple phones and it does not ring My phone shows 3 bars. This is infuriating. No one to call for help, the website will not let me live chat, no one to email. How am I supposed to fix this with no way to communicate

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry that you're having issues making calls, sbronstein! What happens when you attempt a call? When calling global support, be sure to dial 001-908-559-4899 to ensure the call goes through.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes