HTC Trophy
svanney

I was told that any Android, Blackberry, or iPhone needs the $29.99 data package. Does the Trophy also need that since it is Windows 7?  I have the $10.99 data plan and am looking to buy a new phone without a contract.  I was wondering if I could get the Trophy without automatically being uped to $29.99.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Trophy
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you Suzy Q for your response. That is correct. In order for you to activate the HTC Trophy your data plan would be switched to unlimited for a $29.99 monthly access fee. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Nope, the HTC Trophy is a smartphone and requires the $29.99 unlimited data plan. Which you will probably be glad you have ...
0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you Suzy Q for your response. That is correct. In order for you to activate the HTC Trophy your data plan would be switched to unlimited for a $29.99 monthly access fee. 

0 Likes
Apps on HTC Trophy
augiemon

Downloaded apps but can't find them on my phone... not on the app screen.  where are they?

0 Likes
Re: Apps on HTC Trophy
dmid

If the apps you downloaded are games, they might be on the apps screen, but inside the games icon. If they aren't Xbox, you'll have to swipe the screen up to find them.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
jjp708

I'm having the same problem. I've downloaded two games and still can't find them. They are not in the apps section either. I've tried the soft reset twice but got nothing. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
calvin8714
Enthusiast - Level 3

swipe from the right to the left on the tile homescreen to get to the app list. scroll down to games. if you have xbox live games on your phone, you'll see those first. scroll to the bottom of the game list to get to those games. if you'd like, you can hold your finger on the tile icons in this program, and an option would come up to put a tile on the homescreen.

0 Likes
badzbrucha

Hi,

When will verizon push MANGO update for Trophy. I really need tha mango so i'll have foreign language support. third party apps just not work for me.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Badzbrucha, the Mango update for the Trophy will be going out very soon. You will get a notification on your cell phone once available, then you can download the update thru Zune. You can certainly try updating now thru Zune to see if available. Here are the benefits and instructions. 

0 Likes
hometownnerd

I have received the Mango update on my phone and now my data connection is not working, what can I do? Are there APN settings that need to be entered?

Thanks,

Larry

0 Likes