Group Messaging
DrummerJDM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon,

I would really like to know the reasoning behind removing group messaging.  Do you not understand that ALL iPhones are equipped with this capability and that many users take advantage of this?  It really can be annoying when receiving a group chat from users who don't know that you don't have the capability and there are 30+ messages.  If you removed it because you plan on implementing your own solution then we the users deserve to know that.  The phone is most definitely capable of this technology as the 8X on EVERY other carrier can perform group messaging.  Please give myself and the users at least some kind of explanation instead of leaving us in the dark.

Thank you,

<Full name removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: Group Messaging
Restin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would be interested to hear an explanation and a timeline for a fix as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Restin, We are dedicated to offering you the very best device experience and do not want to let you down. If an update becomes available, you will be able to find details at the HTC 8X support page: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=6791&m=

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Restin
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a little late in the game for boilerplate, generic responses that offer no help. If that is all you can offer then please don't bother responding. In fact, spend the time you would normally spend responding to this post by actually communicating the frustration of the user community about this lack of functionality.

0 Likes