Does anyone have the mobile payment(nfc) thru the wallet app working on the icon?
iconuser

Does anyone have the mobile payment(nfc) thru the wallet app working on the icon? If so can you tell me what you did

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone have the mobile payment(nfc) thru the wallet app working on the icon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi iconuser!

I would love to assist you with ordering your NFC Secure Element SIM Card online!  Although we don't offer support for the Wallet application, I can definitely assist you with getting a replacement SIM Card.

Once you're logged into your My Verizon account, if your device doesn't already show a NFC Secure Element SIM Card, there will be an option to order one at the bottom of the Device Overview page.  Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have the mobile payment(nfc) thru the wallet app working on the icon?
iconuser

Still looking for help on this issue. I know you have to have a secure sim card in the phone. I read an article saying I could request one online. I can never could find the link it said and can no longer find the article. Has anyone had any luck?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi iconuser!

I would love to assist you with ordering your NFC Secure Element SIM Card online!  Although we don't offer support for the Wallet application, I can definitely assist you with getting a replacement SIM Card.

Once you're logged into your My Verizon account, if your device doesn't already show a NFC Secure Element SIM Card, there will be an option to order one at the bottom of the Device Overview page.  Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes