Re: Re: Denim to roll-out this month
primortal
Master - Level 1

Apple does nothing bu

MrGecko wrote:

Do you really think if Verizon ran out of iPhones they would take it off their website? Come on, you can't be that naïve?

Apple produce iPhones and only a few variants of the iPhone so it's not hard to keep the stock.  There are sooo many variants of Lumia devices and do you think MS still produces the 928's and the 822's on a regular basis?  In regards to the Icon who know what VZW problem is.

I'm am not naive to believe it's a stock issue, thank you very much.  Time and time again VZW thinks their customer are dumb as a bag of rocks and proves that over and over again.

Well see what happens next month with VZW is supposed to release the Lumia 735, Verizon Lumia 735 not scheduled until early 2015 | Windows Central

0 Likes
Re: Denim to roll-out this month
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

There's that "early 2015" again.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Yep being VZW thinks announcing release dates for new devices in advance is some type of corporate secret.  So we have to rely on the rumor mills to get information that should be freely available to customers.  You know the ones that gives their board members their awesome profits each and every year.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

VZW clearly doesn't give a damn about the phone or its customers. I'm not sure why even bother checking anymore.

0 Likes
erhman2004
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lets face it. The ICON is never going to get another update. No 8.1 no 8.1.1 no 10. Nothing, nadda.. zip, zero, zilch, goose egg. That's my story and I am sticking to it. It is an easy story because it is true. Verizon does not care, they won't ever care and they can't wait till Windows Phone is a foot note in the mobile phone history books. A bump in the road, a slight detour from the main road filled with Apple and Google. 

Sad, but true.

0 Likes