Dead 822.
Onigum

3 Day old phone. Have not charged since original charge. Got up this AM and plugged in the charger which works on second 3 day old 822. Nothing is hapening after 3 hours. Need I wait longer? (Like I have a choice).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead 822.
twistdshade
Enthusiast - Level 3

seems like a lot of people are having this problem. Did you get the device used? If it's still under warranty I would take it in.

0 Likes
Annonaria

Have you tried taking the battery out, waiting a few seconds, then putting it back in? That's the way I get my phone to turn on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Onigum. The Nokia Lumia 822 is a great device. Windows 8 is an awesome operating system so I absolutely want to get this up and running for you.

Were you able to pull out the battery and put it back in? This usually is a simple fix if you are having issues powering the phone back on.

If the phone does not turn on and you are still within the 14 day worry free guarantee, you can return the phone back to us in exchange for a brand new one. I am confident that you would not have this issue again.  Let us know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes