Customer service complaint
nana1959

where do you go to on this site to report a customer service complaint?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service complaint
Snn5
Legend

We are all customers, but we see plenty of rants.  We can't solve all of them, but we might know something you don't.  Otherwise, calling Verizon and the BBB and lawyers and all that would be your next steps.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nana1959,

It makes me sad when I read about our customers not having a good customer service experience.  We value your feedback to help improve our customer service interactions and will be glad to submit your comments.  Provide details on your experience and also how we can assist.  I want to make sure we resolve any issues that you may have.  We are here to help. 

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
nana1959

Hello

This is a bit convoluted but here goes:

I've been a Verizon customer for several years - I decided to purchase the new iPhone 6 plus, along with adding my daughter to my plan with a new purchase for her of an iPhone 6 on Feb 7th.

Last week I received a letter from the Verizon credit dept stating that "Verizon credit score was 335 and although my application for service was approved, the installment sales agreement option does not qualify for the highest available credit limit"

I called customer service and spoke with their fraud dept and the person said that my application had been run 20 times - starting on 2/7 then on 2/8, 2/9. and 2/10.  I was only in the store on 2/7/15 and in addition to my application being "run" 20 times I was really concerned that it had been run in my absence.  Therefore I went into the store in Atlanta GA on Howell Mill Rd - where I purchased the phones on the 7th and spoke with them.  The sales girl Landi (sp) directed me to the manager.  The manager said "they are lying, we didn't run an application 20 times.  He looked at the computer screen and said that "I have been lied to and that customer service must have been exaggerating, sometimes people exaggerate".  So, I called customer service at Verizon again and spoke to the credit dept - they again told me that that application had been run 20 times and that is probably the reason for having a score of 335.

I called the store back to ask to speak with the manager's supervisor and they never returned my call.  The behavior from the manager was unprofessional toward myself, his own organization, demonstrated lack of faith in the company he works for and was very dismissive of my concerns.  I would still like to know why my application was run 20 times and on days that I wasn't present to authorize the process.  I'd like an apology from the manager and from his manager.

Thanks

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
phatgyrl84

please help. I have been trying to file a complaint for two weeks and everyone is giving me the run around.

0 Likes
Jarrad01

So i was just on my MyVerizon account, looking to upgrade. I hit the "online chat" to ask simply if i were to upgrade my phone would it force me to change my plan. I currently have UNLIMITED data with mobile hot spot capabilities and take full advantage of it. Averaging well over 200gb per month and peaking at over 400gb. The rep on the "chat" told me that i shouldnt be forced to change my plan(without looking anything up). I then asked him if he could look it up to double check or if i should call in and ask(not really knowing his abilities on the other end). He asked for my name, number and password. Then he hopped back on and requested that i proceed to checkout and that he would be there to assist me. I immediately called in and found out exactly what i was looking for. My plan WOULD have changed. Had I done as this agent directed me to, i wouldnt even want to know what kind of bill i would have received on data overages. All because one guy decided not to pay attention on his training courses or just flat out didnt want to do his job.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

It's more like they want you off the Unlimited plan

Just out curiosity, is the 200-400GB from hotspot or directly from your phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for making us aware of this, Jarrad01. We always want to make sure your account is looked at carefully so we can give all accurate information and set correct expectations. We will submit this for feedback to prevent this from happening going forward. We are so glad to learn you were able to receive the correct assistance by phone. Please feel free to reach out to us for any future assistance, http://vz.to/1bnHNlm.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes