Cellular Data Connection Does Not Work
Morgie

I have had my phone for about four months and only had a few occasional issues. I primarily keep the data connection off and only turn it on when I need internet and do not have wifi available. In the past I have had issues with my phone freezing more and slowing down and just having issues using apps when the connection is on for long periods.

Yesterday, my data connection officially stopped working. My phone says the data connection is on and I have tried both LTE and 3G with as few as one bar and as many as all five and many different locations. I can still make phone calls and text but I cannot get on the internet or use any apps that would require wifi or the cellular data connection to be on.

I would love to know if anyone else has had this issue or if they know how to fix it / why it is happening.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cellular Data Connection Does Not Work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access the web is super important, Morgie. I'll do all I can to ensure that you are able to use all of the features on your phone. I would suggest powering the phone off. Then remove the SIM card for 20-30 seconds. This should resolve the issue. Please keep me posted.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Cellular Data Connection Does Not Work
safesax
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately I have data issues as well. What works best for me is to hold the power and volume down button (it's the same as pulling the battery but easier). This resets the phone. It does NOT delete anything on your phone.

0 Likes