Call volume problems on Nokia 928
DianaVegas

Does anyone have an answer other than send this phone back?  The volume on the Nokia goes to 30 on video but only 10 ten on phone call. If there is any background noise, I have to strain to hear even if the volume is all the way up to 10. I cant believe they have such a loud phone and then limit your phone conversations to 10 volume.  I think it is a deal breaker for me.  Very frustrating with blue tooth. It's almost like a microphone with a bad chord as it crackles off and on and speaker phone is also too quite.  I am sooooooo bummed out as I love everything else about this phne.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call volume problems on Nokia 928
B33
Legend

The Music Player Could be Causing the issue possibly check the Settings in were your Music Player is at)  Or Were your Volume settings are you might look there..

Have a Look at the Support Page Link Provided below the Device Manual is also Available at this Link..  b33

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=6751&m=

0 Likes
DianaVegas

No I am not using radio or music. This is a manufactured default issue, I will send the phone back. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
DianaVegas

Ok I am really torn as sometimes the call volume is unbearable but I love this phone overall- Its a really smooth cool sleek phone.  I wish so bad that I could hear on the blue tooth if I am outside, but I cant. I have to be in a room that is half way quiet.

I may keep it after all. I seem to be adjusting to the quiet volume in my ear for the most part.

0 Likes