Battery icon on home screen
hogs518

Does anyone know how to get the battery icon on the home screen after you've unlocked the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery icon on home screen
aximtroe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, once you unlock, take your finger and pull down on the screen from the top. It will show you the time, the battery monitor and the 3G signal. Hope this helps.:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
aximtroe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, once you unlock, take your finger and pull down on the screen from the top. It will show you the time, the battery monitor and the 3G signal. Hope this helps.:smileywink:

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Yes, just tap the top of the screen.  The system tray (those icons on top) are not visible in all apps - the developer of the app has the option of making them invisible.

0 Likes
hogs518

Thanks guys I can't believe I didn't know that haha

0 Likes
C_DM
Anyway to make the system tray/status bar at the top essentially to stay there permanently so that it's present there even when you lock the phone or when you are on the home tiles page or some other typical phone/system pages?
0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

C_DM wrote:
Anyway to make the system tray/status bar at the top essentially to stay there permanently so that it's present there even when you lock the phone or when you are on the home tiles page or some other typical phone/system pages?

Not that I've heard of.

0 Likes