Are you kidding me!! On launch Day!!
Dline2

Just went to verizon to buy the Nokia 928...want to know why Nokia is WAY behind Android and Apple>. their marketing people must be working for the competition. They launched a new phone today on verizon..the Lumia 928 in only 2 colors(white/black). Guess whatBlack is not available until next week-Really???!!!! Are you kidding me. I wanted to try out the new camera and use it for some end of school stuff for my kids this weekend. Now i have to use my 4 year old Droid 2. Maybe i should just get the Samsung Galaxy 3 and stick with Droids. Unbelievable Nokia!!! Keep shooting yourself in the foot!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are you kidding me!! On launch Day!!
primortal
Master - Level 1

Why are you blaming Nokia?  It's VZW fault for; as usual, not communicating properly to its customers.  The 5/16 date should have been prefaced as pre-order.

For a communications company they are horrible with actual communications to their current and perspective customers.

Fatalattempt

My dad just picked a Nokia 928 up in white this morning. I am headed to my local store for lunch to pick mine up. I called VZW cust service and they checked stock at my store and they said they do have them in. As long as they don't make me give up my unlimited data I will be picking mine up at noon today. Fingers crossed

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fatalattempt wrote:

My dad just picked a Nokia 928 up in white this morning. I am headed to my local store for lunch to pick mine up. I called VZW cust service and they checked stock at my store and they said they do have them in. As long as they don't make me give up my unlimited data I will be picking mine up at noon today. Fingers crossed

If you purchase it at the two year contract price, then you will definitely lose the unlimited data plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dline2

you have to buy the phone outright in order to keep the unlimited data---meaning----$400 to $600 depending on the phone!!

0 Likes
Dline2

---hope you want the white one too----black is not available until next week!!

they don't tell you that until you want one!!

0 Likes
Fatalattempt

See thats what is weird. So, when I was going to upgrade to the HTC 8X I was told that I would not lose my data. I had the guy triple check and he said, "it is not forcing me to remove your data" It might be because I work at Microsoft but not sure if that has anything to do with it. I will check that in an hour though.

0 Likes
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah, nothing to do with you working at Microsoft.  It's just something that slips through the cracks sometimes, works for you if you get to keep it though, haha.

0 Likes
Dline2

Black is only going to ship on may 20th....typical verizon!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

>> comments deleted; please keep it courteous and stay on topic <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator