Anyone recieve their free game yet.
whitneyjj

I just filled out the form for my free game and I was just wondering if anyone has recieved their game yet so I can get a better timeframe  then the 4-8 weeks given.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone recieve their free game yet.
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi whitneyjj,

I can assist with tracking your shipping status.  Please PM me your ePrize number or email address and a contact number to reach you.

Thanks for you participation in a community forums,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
thejester77
Contributor - Level 1

Yep, got my copy of Halo...  Took only 1 week for the shipping house to get this out... SUPER QUICK!!!

I need to buy an Xbox now... LOL

Just put in another order for another free game for my 2nd Trophy phone...  Will probably get that in about a week as well...

TheJester77

0 Likes
whitneyjj

well you know if you buy a computer for 699 or more you get a free xbox 360 slim.  you can look up the deal for all of the details.

0 Likes
DriveSlow
Enthusiast - Level 3

yea forget that futon. get a new pc instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXZGfH_d_nk

0 Likes
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

lol, they sent me a code, it doesnt work.  i emailed them and they sent me the game, but the wrong one.  i am still trying to get the one i wanted as i have the other two.

they are amazing, they appear as they do not understand English....  the saga continues

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi whitneyjj,

I can assist with tracking your shipping status.  Please PM me your ePrize number or email address and a contact number to reach you.

Thanks for you participation in a community forums,

0 Likes
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

can you help me?  they gave me a code to download and it wont work.  then they sent me the wrong game, i offered to send it back for the one i wanted but they referred me to xbox support?????

0 Likes