Highlighted

Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?

I've had my 928 replaced once already and now the power button has decided it only wants to work occasionally. I love the phone especially the camera and sound and video quality of the recordings it makes. I have developer preview on it so I have the 8.1 update so no gripes there... Also VZW reps since it's still under warranty (I have total equipment coverage as well) can I have it replaced? It has a small scuff on the bottom of the back side and when I say small I mean small enough I could remove it with a polishing wheel on a dremel and make that dissappear completely.... I can't afford to send it off or anything so a replacement mailed to me and sending this one in (again) is my only option as I use it for business.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello d4a1985,

I'd love to help you figure this out! Normal wear and tear does not void the warranty, but damage such as a crack or a break would. Since we are unable to see the device, if you are unsure, we suggest bringing it in to the Verizon store for an evaluation.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Anyone have issues with their power button on the 928?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello d4a1985,

I'd love to help you figure this out! Normal wear and tear does not void the warranty, but damage such as a crack or a break would. Since we are unable to see the device, if you are unsure, we suggest bringing it in to the Verizon store for an evaluation.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes