And then there were none.
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

Looks like Verizon is done with Microsoft. There now zero Lumia phones available on the website.

Read whatever you want into that but with the multitude of devices that Microsoft/Nokia have launched to see none of them carried by
Verizon pretty much backs up my suspicion that there is less than a cordial relationship between these two and that the likelihood of seeing any further updates has dropped dramatically.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: And then there were none.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And there are two Windows phones still available. One is even running Windows 8.1 already.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

That is irrelevant to relationship that Microsoft has with Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon are either preparing a new line of Microsoft phones or they are extending the view into their sheer idiocy.

barnfish
Enthusiast - Level 2

But hey, they've still got this Windows Phone forum.  I think.

bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon continues to treat Windows Phone users like dirt.  Their actions are despicable, deplorable, and any other adjective they won't censor on here.  If I wasn't locked into three lines on 2 year contracts, I'd be an AT&T user.  When technology in the computer/mobile realm is about to undergo a huge change, you better plant yourself in the lead, not the rear.  Microsoft is currently the only company going to a unified OS at a major level.  Apple still is going the dual OS route with MacOS and iOS.  Google is still working with Chrome and Android.  I've always thought of Microsoft being at the rear of the group, but if Windows 10 does what it's supposed to, they finally lead the pack.  Can you imagine teaching new users a single interface instead of 2 or more for every product they own?  Also, for the lazy like me, you have to love an interface that continually feeds you information (live tiles) as opposed to simply a pretty picture with icons on it.  When it starts feeding you as much info as sitting on the couch in front of the TV, you have to love that type of interface.

0 Likes