Highlighted

Visible

Just learned about Visible, the Verizon owned discount service that uses the Verizon network.  Can a Verizon user with a contract that doesn't run out for another year switch to Visible?  I realize the phone would have to be paid off, but don't know if Verizon would allow ending the contract without penalty if switching to Visible.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Visible

Let me save you from the CS rep scripting lol

Chances are you don't have a contract, but a device agreement where you pay on the phone monthly -- a 2 year service contract these days is super rare for a phone.

For any remaining balance, you can either pay that off now or wait till it bills on your last statement.

Example: You move to Visible with $200 left on your phone, your final bill would be for service + that $200

No termination fees, only responsible for the remaining balance on the phone.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Customer Support

hartman14, It is troubling to hear that you would want to contemplate leaving Verizon. We value your loyalty and would love the opportunity to continue providing you with the premium network you deserve. I am here to help and answer any questions you may have. Can you elaborate more on a penalty for switching?    SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have a Verizon contract that doesn't run out for several months.  Isn't it true that I can't leave early without penalty?

0 Likes
Highlighted

?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We would not want to see you leave us, and it's our priority that we clarify your concerns regarding any possible charges in case you decide to make this change. We've contacted you on Private Message to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Let me save you from the CS rep scripting lol

Chances are you don't have a contract, but a device agreement where you pay on the phone monthly -- a 2 year service contract these days is super rare for a phone.

For any remaining balance, you can either pay that off now or wait till it bills on your last statement.

Example: You move to Visible with $200 left on your phone, your final bill would be for service + that $200

No termination fees, only responsible for the remaining balance on the phone.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Customer Support

hartman14, would it be okay if we engage through the private notes?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Tigerstep -

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes