Highlighted

LTE Internet & Phone plans and charges

BRF5513

I am looking at the LTE Internet & Phone (aka BRV, Novatel T1114, NOVT1114V) to replace AT&T DSL at home.  Currently have 24 GB shared data plan with two smarphones and a mi-fi.  Can the BRV be added to that plan?  Can the BRV be used with the new "unlimited" plan just announced on Sunday night (Feb 12, 2017)?  If so, would it be billed just like an additional smartphone (voice + data)?  We are thinking about switching to the unlimited plan.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: LTE Internet & Phone plans and charges

Weth
Sr. Leader

LTE internet devices (mini, jetpack, hotspots, LTE installed) will get LTE speed up to 10 GB and then throttled to 3G speeds which is defined as 600 Kbps.  It is not de-prioritization, but throttling.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having one bill for all services is helpful, BRF5513. We do offer the unlimited plan with our home internet devices and other internet connected devices. You can learn more about the plan and what’s included here, http://spr.ly/65888Vrbn. When you are ready to set up services for the device, please reach out to our Sales team at 888-924-7937.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

borgunit

Would like to see a definitive answer about using the LTE Internet Device. If we use it and and place it on the Unlimited plan, is it LTE until it hits 10GB or 22GB? What happens after that? Are they "prioritized" or throttled? What are the lower speed limits of prioritizing or throttling, 3G, slower?

Thanks

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

LTE internet devices (mini, jetpack, hotspots, LTE installed) will get LTE speed up to 10 GB and then throttled to 3G speeds which is defined as 600 Kbps.  It is not de-prioritization, but throttling.

View solution in original post

0 Likes