Highlighted

How do I get my address approved for Home Fusion Broadband?

When I enter my address into the website, it says I am ineligible for home fusion broadband.  When I check an address a couple miles down the road, it is eligible.  I used benchmarking software to analyze the 4G signal at my address.  It scored (double the national average for 4G) even with the house 2 miles away.  The only issue I can think of, is that part of the property has a band of 4G Extended network going through it.  But where the house is, it is LTE all the time.  How do I get the address on the approved list?  Can/Will Verizon send a technician to perform a site survey?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I get my address approved for Home Fusion Broadband?

Customer Support

Hi Pletlovich,

I can certainly understand your excitement in regards to Home Fusion Broadband! We are working extremely hard to expand this service to more areas. The website information is correct, and we do not have an estimated time of arrival for the areas of expansion. You can keep checking the map for updated areas. Thanks for your interest in this product.

Have a great day!
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

The map shows 4G where my house is.  How do I get the address updated to reflect what the map shows?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I'm sorry Pletlovich, it is based on your specific address and it can't be changed to make you eligible for service. I recommend visiting a store location for further questions on Home Fusion activation. http://bit.ly/3SdsA

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes