Highlighted

How do I delete an Apple Watch off my monthly fees?

gregohb01

The Verizon operator lied to me about the Watch being covered under the new plan. In  this case, I want to delete the watch off of my account since I paid cash for it in its entirety. I don't see any way to stop  service on  the watch. They make it impossible to stop this monthly fee. They don't put a  category for watches in this forum. They  won't answer the phone  during  business hours. 

0 Likes

Re: How do I delete an Apple Watch off my monthly fees?

Ann154
Expert

@gregohb01 wrote:

The Verizon operator lied to me about the Watch being covered under the new plan. In  this case, I want to delete the watch off of my account since I paid cash for it in its entirety. I don't see any way to stop  service on  the watch. They make it impossible to stop this monthly fee. They don't put a  category for watches in this forum. They  won't answer the phone  during  business hours. 

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes