How can friends in same neighborhood get offered go unlimited 55+ but I can't get it

Abar57

This makes no sense

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How can friends in same neighborhood get offered go unlimited 55+ but I can't get it

boringusername

Have you looked under My Offers? Do you already have unlimtied data?

0 Likes

Re: How can friends in same neighborhood get offered go unlimited 55+ but I can't get it

Community Manager
Community Manager

Abar57, we appreciate your interest in our Go Unlimited Plan for 55+, and I want to ensure that we're able to explore all our options for enrollment in this plan. I have included the eligibility requirements for the Go Unlimited Plan for 55+ here:

• Be 55 years of age or older
  • Have 1 or 2 phones on your account
  • Have a Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas or Detroit, Michigan, billing address on your account

Are you able to confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements? For your convenience, I have also included our Go Unlimited Plan for 55+ FAQ here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-55-plus-faqs/ Let us know if this information is helpful.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes

boringusername

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Abar57, we appreciate your interest in our Go Unlimited Plan for 55+, and I want to ensure that we're able to explore all our options for enrollment in this plan. I have included the eligibility requirements for the Go Unlimited Plan for 55+ here:

• Be 55 years of age or older
  • Have 1 or 2 phones on your account
  • Have a Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas or Detroit, Michigan, billing address on your account

Are you able to confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements? For your convenience, I have also included our Go Unlimited Plan for 55+ FAQ here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-55-plus-faqs/ Let us know if this information is helpful.

LorenzoP_VZW

Why hasn't Verion added any new areas in over 7 months? There is zero reaason why this isn't nationwide. Are cusotmers in detorit more vaulable than elshwere. Maybe some if us should rethink our relationship with Verizon if that is the case.

0 Likes