Highlighted

Data plans

Lynda3159

My friend who lives in FL got an offer of unlimited data and service in Canada & Mexico for $40 a month to seniors.  I live in NC.  I called to get this plan.  Only available in 5 states and NC isn't one of them.  I can get 2 more gigs per month for an extra $10.  How irritating that only 5 states had this offer.  I feel what is offered to 1 user should be offered to all users.

Re: Data plans

boringusername

@Lynda3159 wrote:

My friend who lives in FL got an offer of unlimited data and service in Canada & Mexico for $40 a month to seniors.  I live in NC.  I called to get this plan.  Only available in 5 states and NC isn't one of them.  I can get 2 more gigs per month for an extra $10.  How irritating that only 5 states had this offer.  I feel what is offered to 1 user should be offered to all users.

While I agree they should add more areas officially since it has been 7 months since they added any. People in other states including yours HAVE gotten this plan. You'll see it under MY Offers in MY Verizon. Also it's $40 a line if you have 2 lines. If you have 1 line it's $60. Of course that's before taxes/fees and also assumes paperless billing and autopay.

what plan are you on currently?

0 Likes