Can Someone Help Me With My Voicemail Problems?

mobius999

I record and send a voicemail every morning to two co-workers(both Verizon phones) often but not every day one co-worker will not get the voicemail...also I have assigned each number a "group distribution number"....I have do do it that way because when I enter the 10 digit phone number 9 times out of 10 it tells me that the number I entered is not a valid Verizon number(even if it is) . Can I get some help on this?I've tried calling and talking to a Verizon service rep but cannot resolve issue??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Voicemail problems

mobius999

Sorry for late reply. my zip code is 85937 ..This is no longer an issue and I'm pretty sure it was a problem with the other persons phone.Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with the voicemails, mobius999. I know how important it is to be able to use the tools and features available to communicate with everyone. Let's get this resolved. First, I have some questions to better understand this issue.

Which phone do you have? Do you notice any pattern as to when the other party is not getting your messages? (Possibly the length of the message.) Also, are you recording through the voicemail application and forwarding the messages? Or are you recording in a separate file/application and then forwarding?

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes

mobius999

I have the note 5 and I send the message thru my voicemail(*86) I call rercord a message then send to two different numbers (both Verizon),I have not noticed any pattern no.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

mobius999,

I want to make sure everyone you send a message to receives them. I know I count on this option to keep in touch with people and it can be really useful. What happens when you send these messages? What is your zip code?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mobius999

Sorry for late reply. my zip code is 85937 ..This is no longer an issue and I'm pretty sure it was a problem with the other persons phone.Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

Thanks for the update, mobius999. It's great to hear that everything is good again. Just let us know if you need anything else, and have a great day!

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes