Highlighted

Adding a new phone and person

denversue

I can't believe there is no way to chat with a real person (!) but maybe someone here can help me. My husband has had a cell phone through his work for the past 20 years and he soon will be leaving that job, so he needs a new phone and number. I have an Android phone, but he wants an iPhone 7 or 8. Should he just sign up by himself, or can we get a discount for having two phones at the same billing address? What would be the advantage of having both phones on the same account? Also, he wants to do the thing where you pay monthly for the phone as part of the bill instead of buying a phone outright. Thanks in advance for any help

0 Likes

Re: Adding a new phone and person

bearone21
Leader

unless you want separate plans, add to existing plan.

0 Likes

Re: Adding a new phone and person

Community Manager
Community Manager

denversue, I know how important it is to have affordable cellular service this day and age. I recommend adding your husband to your plan as opposed to paying for 2 separate bills. That would be the advantage. We truly apologize for the long hold times and you may know a new iPhone launched and is in high demand right now. He can also do a device payment agreement for his new phone. I recommend reaching out to our Telesales team @ 800-256-4646 for further assistance with adding the line of service. They also may have an offer available for setting up a new line. Does this help?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes