Highlighted

55+ Go Unlimited

gkski

Being offered 3-line 55+ Go Unlimited plan for $110. I am in New Hampshire and didn't think that was an included state?

Currently on a 3-line M2M 10Gb shared plan. Will I notice slower data with the Go Unlimited plan? Also can someone confirm that data/voice/txt are part of the plan when travelling in Canada?

0 Likes

Re: 55+ Go Unlimited

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that all of your plan questions are answered so that you can go on to enjoy the best service at a great price. I am having trouble understanding your first question. If this plan was offered to you by a representative, why would you think you aren't eligible? Help me understand how you use your devices, so I can make sure this plan is a good fit. Are you over or under the current data allowance each month. As for the Canada portion of your question, what do you have in place currently when you visit Canada? How often do you travel there?

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes

gkski

Thanks, but I am not asking what fits best for me and I don't think it matters what I have now. Rather I am just trying to understand the offer that I received.

I received texts and EMails offering a 3 line 55+ Go Unlimited plan and I am simply asking:

1. Is this really offered in New Hamsphire, because I didn't think it was and I also thought it was only a 2 line offer?
  2. Is the unlimitied data offered at the same speed as my 10Gb currently shared?
  3. How does this plan work when I occassionally visit Canada? Do I get unlimited Voice/Txt/Data there as well? (I read somewhere that data would be throttled if I used more than .5Gb daily.
0 Likes

boringusername

@gkski wrote:

Thanks, but I am not asking what fits best for me and I don't think it matters what I have now. Rather I am just trying to understand the offer that I received.

I received texts and EMails offering a 3 line 55+ Go Unlimited plan and I am simply asking:

1. Is this really offered in New Hamsphire, because I didn't think it was and I also thought it was only a 2 line offer?
  2. Is the unlimitied data offered at the same speed as my 10Gb currently shared?
  3. How does this plan work when I occassionally visit Canada? Do I get unlimited Voice/Txt/Data there as well? (I read somewhere that data would be throttled if I used more than .5Gb daily.

People that don't live in the areas specifed on the site do get offered this. It should be listed under My Offers.

Go Unlimited your speed can be deprioritized at any time you're on a tower that  is congested but only durring that congestion. Which could litteraly be seconds or could be several minutes or longer. or never. Each area is different. If it's not congested yes it's the same speed.

When traveling to Canada you can use up to 1/2 GB( 512 MB ) a day then it's slowed down to 128 kbps. The next day speeds are back to normal until 1/2 GB. This is PER LINE.

0 Likes

gkski

If anyone knows, guess I forgot to ask how this works for calls to Canadian numbers. Can I call for free from the U.S. to a Canadian number and also if I am in Canada, can I call a Canadian number?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

gkski, it is important to have all the details about your possible charges when traveling to Canada. Traveling has enough stress, and wondering how you are going to stay connected is not something that needs to be piled on. I am here to get you all the answers regarding your 55+ Go Unlimited Plan. Calling Canada while in the US and calling Canadian or US numbers while in Canada are covered under the plan. You can verify this information here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-faqs/ The info is under "General Information" and question 7. Does this information help?

SantoC_VZW

0 Likes