www.verizon41.com and automated message?
Insadjuster

Received call today from 800-922-6455, automated call advising since I had been such a loyal customer I have been selected to win an award, the award is $41.00 off next month's bill. Go to the website www.verizon41.com and log into claim the reward. Page looks like Verizon, want cell #, password, last 4 of SS# and to type in a catcpha code shown on screen. Can't find any such verizon program for such a credit and seems like a phishing attempt/scam. Closed page and didn't enter anything. Anyone else getting calls from that # or similar offers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: www.verizon41.com and automated message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy, Insadjuster! Stop and please don't send or provide any of your information. VZW would not ever ask you to verify any of that information if we are contacting you. This is a phishing attempt to get your info. Just in case you don’t have it. Here is the link for the Fraud portal on our site: www.verizon.com/fraud.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Not applicable

The website name is HUGE clue. Why would Verizon have a separate website with numbers in it? Also if Verizon wanted to give you $41 off your bill they would just give you $41 off your bill. I can't believe people still fall for this stuff.

0 Likes
madisonwilson21

I also got that call, looked at the web page, didn't look legit...  I just closed it and forgot about it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy, Insadjuster! Stop and please don't send or provide any of your information. VZW would not ever ask you to verify any of that information if we are contacting you. This is a phishing attempt to get your info. Just in case you don’t have it. Here is the link for the Fraud portal on our site: www.verizon.com/fraud.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Maxamillikan

II got that same call tonight. I thought it was weird. I didn't see anything on their regular website so figured it was a hoax.

0 Likes
Zeppelindad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got the call tonite too. I checked online and found this info. Verizon should have this on their fraud page.

0 Likes