Re: wireless priority service
Calvin1933

As of 4Q2017 the monthly service and per-minute usage fees for WPS are being waived for qualified Public Sector (Federal, State, Local, Tribal) WPS users.

Please contact your account representative for more information.

0 Likes
tomcu18
Enthusiast - Level 3

I

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

31415976, understanding the plan options is important. I have sent a private message with some information for you.

AlbertoR_VZW

I never got any "private message."   I just accidentally happened across your reply today (I hadn't bothered with this forum for several months after giving up on getting any information on this topic).  I've looked around and I can't even find where any "private message" would be.

I really don't understand why Verizon wants to make their fees for WPS such an impenetrable secret.

0 Likes
Calvin1933

My apologies for the lack of response and incomplete answer.

In accordance with FCC regulations Verizon charges a 1-time set-up fee of $10, a monthly service charge of $4.50, and a $0.75/minute usage fee for Wireless Priority Service (WPS).  As of 4Q2017 these fees are waived for qualified Public Sector/First Responder (Federal, State, Local, Tribal) WPS users. However, this waiver does not apply, even if you are a qualified Public Sector user, if Wireless Priority Service (WPS) is provisioned on a device associated with a personal account.

If you have more questions contact WPS User Assistance at 800-818-4387 / 703-818-4387.  Please note that this is not a Verizon support line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here as getting you the information you need regarding the WPS is a must. For assistance and information on all Office of Emergency Communications (OEC) Priority Telecommunications programs, contact the Priority Telecommunications Service Center toll free at 866 627-2255 > Option 2 or support@priority-info.com. I do hope this helps. 

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes