wifi hot spots
bobchiz1

is there a device that will increase my wifi signal in my house? (like echo from brighthouse)?

also why is there no or very little hot spots with Verizon?I see bright house hot spots all over during my day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: wifi hot spots
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can install a second wifi router as a repeater or wifi bridge to increase the range of your home's Internet wifi connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bobchiz1

Thank you Ann,

do I have to buy the router or does Verizon supply it?

also the second part of my question,why do we see bright house hot spot all over (in Fla) and not Verizon?

why doesn't Verizon offer the "echo" system like bright house?

thank you

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your landline internet service through Verizon? The landline internet business by Verizon is a separate company from Verizon Wireless.

I have never heard of Brighthouse. You can buy a wifi router from Best Buy, Walmart, etc and turn it into the wifi repeater.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How do you get internet in your house now?  are you using wifi as from your own router now?   If so the best is to add a second router that can act as access point in your house to increase coverage. 

0 Likes