JERWIL74
Enthusiast - Level 1

my phone is bugging out real bad

Labels (1)
Re: why is the network unavailable?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Reboot the phone? Reseat the SIM card? Toggle airplane mode?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Manda04grad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine has been having issues connecting to the network when im not on wifi for 2 days now. I live in louisiana but not where its affected by flooding. At $250 a month you would think the signal would be excellent. Disappointing.

0 Likes
sweetcks73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Began yesterday afternoon. I couldn't do anything unless I was on WiFi.  My family needed to get a hold of me and couldn't. This is my only phone. I restarted, turned off, took out the battery and nothing worked

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Wireless is here to help Manda04grad. Let’s partner up and look for the signal we are used to having. Is anyone else having the same problem in your area? What zip code are you in exactly?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SWITCH_04
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree.  Bills are high - service stinks as of late and it's not my phone!!!  I live in Oshkosh, WI  and starting last night I was lucky to even get one bar.  Bought a new phone and cannot activate it because of the lack of signal strength.  Seriously considering sending phones back and forgetting Verizon all together - done!

0 Likes