why has 86018 zip code lost its coverage?
frustrateduser86018

I am a long time Verizon customer with a home in zip 86018 and I basically have no coverage now. It used to be acceptable but recently it has completely went away. What happened? What can I do to regain service at my home? I am considering switching providers just to get some coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why has 86018 zip code lost its coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent coverage at all times! Are any other devices impacted? Have you completed any troubleshooting with us so far?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
frustrateduser86018

Thank you for the reply Tyler.

Yes every one of our devices is impacted. I've been a Verizon customer for a very long time and have been happy. I'm to the point now where I'm considering switching all 7 of my devices to a different carrier.

This is ridiculous. Why was my coverage acceptable one day and then non existent the next?

Please advise

Steve [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frustrateduser86018,

We can certainly understand your concerns and want to make sure that they are addressed promptly. Are all of your services being effected?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
frustrateduser86018

Yes. Every device I have in my cabin is affected.

What am I supposed to do?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the ineffective last question. Do you see services issues during this time of the year, and does it improve during Fall and Winter? Is this only at your cabin that you're seeing issues or is it everywhere?

For future references, please don't include any personal information such as your phone number in your messages.

Can you attempt a speed test on a few of the devices? Speedtest.net is a great site to use.

Once complete, remove the SIM while powered off, insert, and power the device back on. Attempt the test once more. Post your results.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
frustrateduser86018

I can't even open that website you sent.

Please advise

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

It is also available in an application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes