where do you find somewhere to complain?? they are not that great
wherearewe

I  went to a Verizon store to get a I pad mini with the retina - while in there they came around saying a free ipad with a 2 year program - it was NOT an ipad mini but there own eclippe or whatever name they gave it - one rep after I complained said it was a kindle -- Ilong story short - took it back and had to pay a restocking charge of $70 for something I did not want as I also ordered a ipad mini with retina 128 -- I thought what the heck for free I would have a small spare . so they misrepresented -- then I waited like a good soldier for a month for what I wanted - the 128 - called them only to find out that the order was cancelled because we changed the phone number on the new 5s iphone that I had them activate -- they never told me it was going to negate the order - complained - the said I was responsible as I changed the phone number - well they never said anything about this negating the order - then I am sitting at home and I get this recorded message about having to confirm a order -- thought it was a scam - hung up - called manager and he said no I was the buyer and I had to take care of this ?? they were not involved as I was the buyer ?? and they were not the sellers even though they took my charge card ?? still no apple mini ipad with retina - now they manager said I should get it about janurary 13 -- he cancelled the first order as that was showing janurary 7 and he could not determine if it was a good order - again they are telling me they are not the sellers ?? got second bill - wow the pages of basic plan - they like to cut down trees - poor layout -- natural when I mentioned that the operator said it was great because I gave so much detail - I told her it was that long to confuse people -- this has been a very , very poor start with the company line about how great they are and how responsible we are for their EXPENSIVE plan -- not happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: where do you find somewhere to complain?? they are not that great
Not applicable

Your long story shortened. Cancel the charges for both devices. Get your money back first. The go to an Apple store or a Walmarts or Best Buy and purchase the WiFi/cellular iPad mini then and there. Then just activate the ipdad more in with retna display as a month to month stand alone. Pay only when you want cellular and when not needed you don't purchase.

Much easier and no problems with verizon.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: where do you find somewhere to complain?? they are not that great
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wherearewe, I am truly sorry to hear about the issues regarding your tablet order. I was curious to know what store location you first visited regarding the free tablet? We definitely want to make sure you are given accurate information and that the products are given full information to you before the purchase. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and this will give us the opportunity to correct any future sales going forward. I appreciate your patience in this matter. Were you able to get everything squared away and receive the correct device? Keep us posted. Thanks!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes