whats going on with my data?
taraeroyal
Enthusiast - Level 1

why can I not use my 4G or any services requiring internet ? My bill is paid in full according to the webpage I have only used 75% of my Data usage and it cuts me off from being able to connect and conduct business... I still have 4 days left in this cycle to use my email or whatever else I wish to do. This has happed the last 2 possibly 3 months and I am getting a little irritated about it. Any help to figure out why I keep getting locked out of being able to use my data usage would be helpful.

thank you

Tara

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: whats going on with my data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taraeroyal,

I want you to have access to your data whenever you need it. Do you get an error when trying to access data? What model phone do you use? What zipcode are you in? Do you have any other phone on your plan that experience the same thing?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

taraeroyal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems to have fixed itself the next day for some reason. I have not gotten any error just would not connect to Internet not even WiFi. But for now it's working fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

taraeroyal

Glad to hear you're back up and running! Keep us posted if anything changes. We're always here for support! http://bit.ly/yN1P80

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes