what happen to my 4g broadband?
dmh359

Since  november 2012 I had 4g  on my 4gLTE VL600 . A few times the connection showed 3g for an hour or two and only about 5 times since november . now i click on and it shows 4 g without bars { most of the time it shows 4g with at least 2 bars but most of the time 3 bars.. I have called tech service and chatted online and after disconnecting and connecting the 4g broadband and also was told to try other things to try and get back to 4g nothing works . but the topper now with chat and phone calls now i am told i am in a 3g area. I look at the coverage map and the 4g is in my backyard and has been there for over a year.. What did verizon do take it away? I  brought the 4glte vl600  before the 4g coverage started expanding from airports and big cities with ptomise of full 4 g coverage by FEB.2013..now my iphone is also acting up and since that is a 3g iphone i guess I would be told next that i live in a 2 g area..

If verizon said that there is no problem on their side how come there is complains  on here and DOWN DETECTOR?

Labels (1)
0 Likes