what best 4g coverage?
dmh359

i have to type this on my notepad then cut and paste offline then I can put it here before my computer shuts off                                                            THANKS verizon for giving me the shaft  .... I had the 4g broadband issue since march 28 .. for  a few minutes or sometimes up to 30 minutes

I get my 4g then things disconnect and fall back to 3g and I can't go further on my computer ... BOY am I glad you are charging me 60 a month for this

WE have tried new sim card and deleted the vzaccess and put it back in with no change... AND TODAY I LOVE THE NEW REASON .. Cause the towers are about 4 to 5 miles away

someone or something between my computer and the towers might have gotten 4 g and now it cuts me off... so i guess that's why my 4g just shuts off completly and I am left with nothing

great power in these rural farm land towers in wolcott ny

so IF i AM NOW STILL PAYING FOR SERVICE NOT RENDER .I AM OING TO HAVE TO FILE A COMPLAIN WITH THE BBB AND/OR THE FTC

10 YEARS WITH VERIZON AND THIS IS NOW THE SERVICE YOU GET

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what best 4g coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dmh359!

It's true that rural areas are a challenge, but I'd still love to look into this for you! I've followed you in the forums. Please follow me back and then send a DM so I can check this out!

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes