we bought a prepaid phone online with a 45.00 plan and cant get the minutes?
wadefamily28

we bought a lg optimus zone phone on verizon website on june 19 2014 with 45.00 worth of minutes on the allset plan and they wont give us our minutes to use we have called and called them it took us over 5 hours just to get the phone activated alone.and then after that they said we did not have any minutes?we even went to our local verizon store and the guy there called verizon and they told him there was no record of us buying any minutes when we did and i have the receipt!we didnt know what else to do so i filed a complaint with the bbb on saturday 6-21-2014 if we still dont get what we paid for we will sue them fo alot more than just a 45.00 plan!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: we bought a prepaid phone online with a 45.00 plan and cant get the minutes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@wadefamily28,

Let's get to the bottom of this and get the minutes you were promised. Since this is for a prepaid account you will need to reach out to our prepaid customer service for assistance. You can reach them at 888-294-6804 and they will be more than happy to help.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: we bought a prepaid phone online with a 45.00 plan and cant get the minutes?
wadefamily28

i have called that number more than 10 times that is the only number customer service ever gave me!it is all automated,when the guy from the verizon store called you guys to help us figure this out he asked you guys if you wanted to see our recipt and you guys said no he even offred to email or fax it you guys said no!we dont know what to do thats why i filed the complaint with the bbb,we have done everything else!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wadefamily28,

I truly apologize for the problems you had, I undestand how frustrating this can be and we truly want to help. We're unable to access Prepaid accounts, but once you call that number and enter your phone number as well as verification, you will have the option to speak to a representative who can help you.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
whydidiswitch
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a joke. I'm having the same issue. No one can help. I'm not even sure how your able to respond since your "system has been down" or updating or whatever excuse they feel like giving when you call in for 2 days!

0 Likes