waited for 30 minutes at the store in greenbrier, chesapeake, virginia and no service
SamsonVABrand

I have worked in customer service for 12 years and never complain unless the service is horrible. So I just wanted to give verizon a heads up that they are probably losing a lot of business at the location in greenbrier, chesapeake, virginia. I went to the store this morning to spend money on an upgrade, new accessories, new agreement plan, and possibly look into a tablet. I was told that there were only two people ahead of me, but after waiting for 30 minutes, seeing people come and go, and no assurance that I would be helped soon I got fed up and left. I have no problem waiting in line. I have been in the same store when it was 3 times as packed as it was today and received quick service. A simple reassurance that I would be helped soon is probably all it would have taken for me to wait a little longer. So just a tip for the store : get back to customer service basics. No one wants to wait for 30 minutes with not a single word from the customer service staff. I will see if I can take care of my tasks on the website.

Labels (1)
0 Likes