voice mail loop can't delete messages
rss181919
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to access my vmail today for the 1st time since getting the phone.   I didn't have the right password so I failed 3x.  So then I went to the web site and reset my password.  Now when I access my vmail, it tells me I have 3 failed attempts to access the number but it gets stuck in a loop telling me this.  It won't let me delete these warning message or go any further.  It gives me the option to delete each one by pressing 2 but it doesn't delete it.

Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail loop can't delete messages
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps chat or call vzw support to have them reset your VM using your account info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
rss181919,

Here to the rescue! I want to make sure you can access your voice-mail messages. I am happy to see that you are utilizing your self service options by signing in to our website to change your own password.  When  making the change are you allowing enough time for the password to be saved? Does the website reflect the correct password? Keep us updated.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
rss181919
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just magically went away.  Not sure why or how.  Anyway, I am able to get to the actual vmail messages and delete them as needed.  Thanks to those who replied for making the effort.