vm deposit
DEBIM7
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: vm deposit
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you seeing this?  At first glance I would think that is describing "voicemail deposit", but I don't know why you would have a deposit for voicemail.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RYoung203
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have VM Deposit on my bill, it in the Minutes for the Usage for an Iphone, It has a number associated with the VM.  Did not know if it was costing anything.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Depending on your plan and how you accessed your voicemail, there may have always been a cost for it.

Before plans had unlimited minutes, you were charged minutes each time you accessed your voicemail from your phone. You were always able to access your voicemail from a landline without using your plan minutes, though.

When visual voicemail was introduced, if you accessed those voicemails over cellular data, it used data from your allowance to do so. If you accessed those voicemails over wifi, there was no cost.

What does your bill say about there being a cost for that item? Do you have unlimited minutes? If so, then there is no additional cost for those minutes.

From your previous statement, it appears there may be a cost on your bill for those minutes, but you are not clear on this.

0 Likes
RYoung203
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank You, It was from my son's phone. when he call to retrieve voice Mails he was not in a WiFi area? or from a LandLine?  This is the first time I have seen VM Deposit on my bill so I will not know until the end of the cycle on the cost, i guess. But why is there a long distance number associated with the VM Deposit. its a Verizon number.