verizon wireless customer service ripoff complaint
billybobhorton
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am completely dissatisfied with Verizon service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased 2 Verizon prepaid wireless phones online. I received one and everything was fine with that one. The other phone a nokia lumina was missing the sim card tray. Because there was no return label in the package, I did the right thing by calling the number provided to get a return label. I spent 5 1/2 hours being transferred from one department to another with each claiming not their department only to be disconnected because their hours ended. I received no call back.

The next morning I called and asked to speak to a manager. I was transferred to a person who identified himself as a manager, Joe Miller. I explained my concerns about the customer service I received the day before. After I explained the problems and transferring from department to department I received he promised to send out a replacement phone with a reimbursement of the original time and an extra month for our trouble. I repeatedly asked for a return label he said throw away the phone that they didnt want it back, I verified this 5 times and he said no need to return it. He then said we would receive the replacement in 2 days.

After waiting 4 days I called again only to be put through the run around of each department claiming it not their department not their problem. When I mentioned that a Manager named Joe Miller was the last person I spoke to they claimed there is no such person!!!! So this means that their customer service representatives are lying and making up names and positions just to push us off and string us along.

I was finally put through to a "core department" Manager/Agent named Hector who said that "Joe Miller" told us the wrong information and would be reprimanded. I told Hector that at this point I just want my money back. He said he would put the full refund into effect immediately.

I called again 1 week later and was given the runaround again telling me that the core department is not the right department. I was told that it can take up to a year for me to get my money back. What the heck they took my money right away I want my money back!!!! I don't know which department is the right one I have been transferred so many times with each department claiming no responsibility.  THIS COMPANY HAS TO ACCOUNTABLE SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IT IS OVER ONE MONTH LATER I HAVE RECIEVED NO REFUND NO CALLBACKS AND NO PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OUT $157 IN CASH I AM DISABLED AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO WRITE OFF THIS MONEY.

MY GIRLFRIEND STILL HAS NO PHONE AT THIS TIME AND IS UNABLE TO MAKE CALLS IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.

WE HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD BABY AND THIS IS PUTTING US OUT BY MAKING THINGS INCONVIENT.

AFTER THIS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE RUNAROUND FROM VERIZON WIRELESS I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BEAREAU AND WILL NEVER NEVER I REPEAT NEVER SPEAK WELL TO ANYBODY OF THIS COMPANY UNLESS THIS GETS RESOLVED NOW!!!!! I AM ALSO CANCELLING MY OTHER PHONES SERVICE AND GOING BACK TO YOUR COMPETITORS SERVICE.

Labels (1)