Re: verizon unlocked my iPhone to use on straight talk's $45/month plan.. by accident
budone
Legend

I am keeping the plan. I do see when I get a new device though, nights @ 7pm will drop off. Unless I buy outright, which is my plan

0 Likes
Re: verizon unlocked my iPhone to use on straight talk's $45/month plan.. by accident
B33
Legend

Oke Doke just wanderin thanks..b

0 Likes
EmagehtmaI
Enthusiast - Level 3

Straight Talk might use Verizon Wireless or AT&T's towers depending on the area of the country you use the phone.

Depends entirely on the phone. The phones they use are all either/or phones. If the phone's model number ends with "C" it's a CDMA phone that uses Verizon's network. If it ends with "G" it's a GSM phone that uses AT&T/T-Mobile's network. But no phone (to my knowledge) uses both towers simultaneously. 

Oh, and you'll be better off if you can trade your Verizon iPhone 4S for an AT&T one. See, the 4S may be a "world phone" that can use GSM technology when unlocked, and that includes AT&T's network here at home. But you'll only get edge speeds when it comes to data (40-60 kbps). If you can trade it for an AT&T iPhone 4S, you'll get access to AT&T's 4G network (data speeds that average 5-6 Mbps).

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

<< Comment edited to comply with >> A $30 etf? And the 4s just came out? Verizon called him? Some people come up with the most a-maz-ing stories. Oh well, humor makes the day pass along.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

mrpearsoy wrote:

<< Comment edited to comply with >> And the 4s just came out? Verizon called him? Some people come up with the most a-maz-ing stories. Oh well, humor makes the day pass along.

I choose to let people decide for themselves without resorting to insults

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

Lol if you take that to court you will lose.  If they don't throw it out.  Also you just posted the fact that it was unintended, and that you got away with it on their own message board haha.

0 Likes
hutchupnstream

I suspended my service (was paying $160 mo) and switched to NET 10 in Maine to save some cash flow and see if it works (PERFECTLY I MIGHT ADD),  I purchased ATT HTC 4G LTE phones and I"m pulling 4G everywhere ATT is.  LTE where available too!  Family plan, $94................with taxes.

0 Likes