verizon signal or phone issue?
fitmama22

I'm in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and have been having issues the last 3 days.  Phone goes from 1 bar to full signal strength and then constantly "searching" mode.  I've had several dropped calls, texts won't go through, etc. I've tried turning it off, but same thing persists.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon signal or phone issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fitmama22,

That's not good! What zipcode in Minneapolis? What device do you have? Is this issue occuring indoors only? Are you able to call the person right back when the call drops? Any error messages?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
makun

I've had similar issues using my phone inside buildings at UMN.  I can't even make calls.

0 Likes
nytefog

Is this a samsung note 3?  This phone has given me problems from the first day I bought it less than a year ago. False signal strength, loss of signal and taking minutes to regain signal at location where problems never existed with previous phones.  It possibly the worst phone I've had when it comes to using it as a phone.  Jumping from full signal 4G to no signal at all.  Sometimes I have to reboot the phone so I can use it, thank god I have a backup work phone, sprint too!,  that works 10x better than this verizon phone. ; I have had the phone replaced, Sim card replaced, master reboot, setting changed, every possible fix that could be thought of and I still have problems.  The weak antenna signal, 10 dB less than my other b phones,  is one of the main culprits.  I even disabled the power saving functions....no FIX as of yet STILL.  This problem also exists with the s4 and possibly s5!  Thanks Verizon.   Only been a customer 10+ years.  Only thing keeping me around is my unlimited data plan I love held on to....I'd they take that away I'm done. Adios! !!

0 Likes