verizon edge upgrade program very frustrating and nothing but lies.
kbenz33
Enthusiast - Level 2

My family and I just upgraded our phones in September. I have gotten the bill for this month and i have to say that i am very unhappy that there are 2 device upgrading payments that we need to pay. one is under my phone and one is under my fiances phone. I have dealt with this almost 6 months ago with the same thing. im very frustrated with verizon because this keeps happening. We have returned all the devices and are still getting charged for the months of 13-20. i also noticed that my step sons equipment charges are correct and it says that his device was returned. i don't understand that if i sent in 2 phones at the same time that only one is returned. I am seriously considering to close my accounts with verizon because of dealing with this not once but twice within a year. Very frustrating!! I know that if i call anyone at the store i wont be helped. they always seem to not know how this happens and they always put notes or file a claim and nothing ever comes of it. such great customer service. NOT.

Sincerly,

one very frustrated customer.

Krista

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon edge upgrade program very frustrating and nothing but lies.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want nothing but the best experiences for you kbenz33. We’d like to look into this more in depth for you. I have sent you a private message so that we can best assist.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes