verizon customer service
missmoose
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have never been so frustrated and unhappy with a company more than Verizon.  They have zero customer service.  If anyone has email addresses and/or names of Verizon Corporate Staff, I would appreciate receiving the info.  I have asked representatives in every department for this info and they respond that they do not have it.  They also state they do not have email and will not provide their own managers names and/or telephone numbers. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon customer service
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

I don't think I would like my information given to random people to call me and look me up and stalk me... plus whats the problem

0 Likes
Xoclon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too. I am very dissatisfied with verizon at the moment. I am letting everyone know that they are no longer the customer friendly company they once were.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to missmoose and everyone that has posted here! Missmoose, I would really love to change your mind about Verizon's service. Can you tell me what's going on?

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
jacquiwalker8

I too am more than frustrated with Verizon Wireless..I ask myself daily why I continue to do business with a company that was once full of top notch people.  My son has an iphone4s, we went into a store for him to share his problem with his port, to be cut off and stopped in mid sentence by a store manger, who continued to tell him what HE did wrong.  I stated that I would never allow my teen to treat him like he was just treated.  W/o teenagers Verizon wouldnt be as profitable as they are.  Today I bought my son the iphone5 to find out my g/f went to a store to buy hers (I bought mine online thru Verizonwireless.com) she was told when she picked up the phone she would received a car charger, free!  I went into Verizon chat to inquire why I didnt get one, to be cut off and have the chat session closed.  I must say I was shocked when I went to purchase him this new phone to find the 100 credit was cut to 50 and an upgrade fee was no applied.  What company adds these sort of fees without informing their paying customers?  I once bragged of the service Verizon gave, enterting a store was fun, greeted by upbeat happy fresh looking people, enter any store now, people arent what they were originally...It almost seems verizon hires anyone.  Here is my chat below:

you: I ordered an iphone5 online
today, and my friend went to the store to buy one and they gave her a free car
charger?

(Deleted content to compoly with VZW ToS)

HQExec.Relations@verizonwireless.com

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The New Every Two program ended a long time ago; before it was eliminated, the dollar amount dropped to $50.  This was communicated on this forum, in bills, etc., for a long time, both before and after it went into effect.  It also should have shown up in your online MyVerizon account.

The $30 upgrade fee went into effect this spring; it also was advertised a lot through various media.

If a car charger is being given away with the purchase of a phone, that's usually a promotion by individual stores.  I find that retailers tend to do that more than Corporate Verizon stores.  I can't remember seeing anything like that on-line in years.

0 Likes
jlee7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would have rudely cut you off much sooner, personally....were you stomping your foot while having your online tantrum?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

And a lot of times, you get an additional discount for ordering online rather than in stores. There are different incentives for different methods of ordering. This is not unusual.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jacquiwalker8,

Being a part of a company that has spectacular customer service and customer focus is incredibly important. I truly regret that you've had less than delightful experiences that have changed your view regarding our own service to you.

We should definitely provide as much patience and guidance as needed and not rush anyone, no matter their age.  Our goal is to provide support in a way that makes sense for everyone! 

I'm unsure of why your girlfriend received a discounted accessory as this hasn't been a companywide promotion. I truly apologize for any inconsistencies.

I hope you have phenomenal experiences going forward. Keep in mind your voice and feedback is always appreciated and I will ensure this information is pushed up to my leadership to keep a consistent, positive experience for everyone!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes