verizon accountability
lmlewiss
Enthusiast - Level 1

On 7-6-14 I entered the edge program and got a Galaxy Note3. I was told I would keep my SAME plan and features. Within a week my phone was freezing up and programs shutting down. I called in and was told Samsung was suppose to be sending out a fix for these things... then come to find out Verizon took my hot spot off of my plan. Supposedly when you switch from a 3G to a 4G you have to pay extra for the hot spot.  Which I was NOT told! Then on tech couch stated it would be 30 dollars a month with 2 gig data, a "supervisor" then said it would be a 10 dollar increase to get the hot spot. Then offered it free for a year if I extended my contract. Then I called the store in which I bought this from, the supervisor there said he never heard of the hot spot not transferring  from 3G to 4g.

Now..... the complaint is...

WHY ISN'T VERIZON HELP ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEORY REPS SAY???

I will be charged to terminate early. I never would of gotten the Galaxy Note3 and stayed with iPhone. My decisions are based off of the information I get. How can a company misrepresent a service and get away with it. Isn't that false advertisement?

Very disgusted and upset!

Labels (1)