upgrade disappeared and contract was automatically extended?
Itsmaggiemay

Hello, I was eligible for an upgrade this August on my family plan. About a month before the upgrade, my phone was having a tech problem and said "no service." I went into a store and they told me it was the SIM card, which they replaced. The phone started working fine again, but when I checked my account, my upgrade was gone and contract got extended another 2 years. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: upgrade disappeared and contract was automatically extended?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would contact Verizon directly about this. This is primarily a peer to peer forum and a Verizon rep could take awhile to respond.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I get the best results using the Chat feature so I always suggest that route first.

0 Likes
Re: upgrade disappeared and contract was automatically extended?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Itsmaggiemay We'll make sure we get to the bottom of your upgrade date concerns. Replacing a sim card does not impact your upgrade date. We are new devices purchased? Where are you looking to confirm your upgrade date?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes