unsatisfied with customers service
jklingle88

So my husband bought a brand new phone on November 6 and today it stopped working went to the store we bought it from they call customer service for me to figure out what is going on with the phone they only thing they can do is replace the phone which is fine until they say it's going to be a refurbished phone.... Why is it we paid for a new phone and it stops working before it's even a month old and they feel it's fine to send us a used phone??? I KNOW FOR A FACT IF THEY SEND A USED PHONE WE WILL SHUT OFF ALL 5 OF OUR LINES

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unsatisfied with customers service
rcschnoor
Legend

You may as well shut off all of your lines right now, then because the manufacturer's warranty does not guarantee you a new device for a warranty replacement. You will be receiving a refurbished unit.

If this is a problem, you may only want to purchase used devices in the future. No manufacturer's warranty on any provider guarantees a new phone as a warranty replacement.

0 Likes
jklingle88

Well that's a bunch of **** they should stand by their products especially if it hasn't even been a month

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Well that would be a complaint for the phone manufacturer since they are the one who provides the manufacturer's warranty. Verizon simply follows the rules set forth in the manufacturer's warranty.

0 Likes