Re: unlimited plan and speed. verizon could care less
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Unlimited gets a limit of 22GB before it gets slowed down. I don't see users using up 60GB of data on the Unitized plan and taxing the network. The Unlimited plan is just like the Verizon Plan with Safety Mode enabled. Use as much as you want but when you reach your limit you will get slowed.

0 Likes
CHARIC38

I have the same issue. after the 10gb has been used up, the rest of the month I only get 0.5 mps. If I try to cancel it will cost $175.

So I can pay $85 per month for internet that only works for about 3 days or I can cancel for the low, low price of $175.

I was told the 3g speed would be about 6 mps, turns out it's only 0.5mps.

Feeling totally ripped off,

Chuck

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I mean issues further down. If there are restrictions the network, everyone using the facilities is going to slow down regardless of how much data they've consumed.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This is correct. A general slow down will happen if the tower is congested regardless of how much data you have consumed. I wouldn't necessary say that this is because of the Unlimited Plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Comman, we never want to lose our customers. What device do you have? What data speeds are you getting. Share the details. You can run a speed test from www.speedtest.net.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel ripped off, CHARIC38. We understand that the unlimited plan for hotspot devices may not be the best for everyone. Have you looked into our data only plans? You can view the plans here http://vz.to/2symsCD.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes