this is the worst online help i have ever encountered for a billing error. I have tried for two months to remove the family base feature. there is NO WAY that is allowed, online. it just keeps taking you back to all the crap that benefits verizon.
az09---

why am i unable to remove a feature online, that i have tried unsuccessfully to rmove on the phone with your representatives. i want to remove family base, and you make it impossible online. you also make it impossible to creat a username no matter what i use. this is terrible. I cannot wait to get out of this contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: this is the worst online help i have ever encountered for a billing error. I have tried for two months to remove the family base feature. there is NO WAY that is allowed, online. it just keeps taking you back to all the crap that benefits verizon.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried calling customer service instead? Dial *611 from your phone or 1-800-922-0204 from a landline.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.