switched from at&t and tmobile
yudii21

I switched from at&t and tmobile because verizon is supposed to have better service but our internet is slow and our signal changes to 1x or out of service area .. can this be fixed?? zip 08902

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: switched from at&t and tmobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yudii21,

We are so glad to see you have joined our wonderful family! Let's make sure our excitement is reflected back by you and your excitement for your experience with us. There are no alerts in the zipcode you provided. Where are you when you see your speeds slow down? What model phones did you get?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yudii21

mostly in edison area 08817 .. we got the note 5 and s6 edge

0 Likes
yudii21

mostly in edison area 08817 .. we got the note 5 and s6 edge

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Check you settings and make sure that you are not on Global. If it is on Global switch to LTE/CDMA. See if that helps.

0 Likes
yudii21

I switched it to LTE/CDMA and still the same problem .. it always happens when I'm in Edison the Middlesex County College and at Woodbridge Mall .. my other friends have verizon and they don't have the same problem .. with iphone or the note 4

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The next step is to get your SIM replaced. It is free at a corporate store. I know exactly where this area is and I do not have a problem there.

0 Likes
yudii21

I will try it .. thank you!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You're welcome. Please let us know how it turns out.

0 Likes