sundanceinstalled internet slow
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

My installed internet is constantly slow. I called customer service and they said it would be a $150 service call to check out the can antenna they installed on the roof because i did not purchase the protection plan for the device - the antenna is not listed as a device and the plan was not offered when I purchased. A warning to all not to purchase this, I am waiting for the 2yr to cancel my service as I get better internet from hotspot on my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sundanceinstalled internet slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WearyVerizonwithWindows, your network experience with the installed internet is important to us. We would like the opportunity to work toward a resolution on the slow speeds to ensure we keep you as our customer. A few details will be needed to proceed. Do you receive any error messages? What is your zip code, so we can check the network in the area? Do the slow speeds happen at certain times of the day?  

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

38372  slow speeds all the time - under 1mbps now, no error messages, number is [removed]

Telephone number removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WearyVerizonwithWindows, I am constantly reliant on the internet to help me stay connected, so your concern is certainly valid. I have sent you a message to your inbox to further investigate the root cause of your slow data speeds and any cost-effective options for the antenna. Please reply to me there.

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did not receive a message anywhere - what inbox? Checked here and my personal email

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still no response

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Did you check here for the private message? https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

what the heck is Sundance internet and what does that have to do with Verizon? Your zipcode says Savanna TN can you not get Charter?

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is installed internet, the connection lagged when I was first making the post and posted username in front before I could change it.  I live outside city limits of Savannah and my only options are satellite or wireless. My phones on hotspot log 25mbps on computer, the installed internet was that fast when first installed then slowed to 5mbps or less usually down to 1 or the kg range, very sad for a big antenna.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh yeah, checked that Inbox and all email. Was a nothing response from them, no resolution.

0 Likes