sold on false promo
tbabie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I could not be more livid and appalled at Verizon's customer service. In Feb of this year, I called to speak with Verizon, to get quotes on calling plans for 2 lines and what promotions they were running, as our contracts were ending with sprint (after 8 years of service with them-which I am now kicking myself for). The sales associate that I spoke with that night told me about a promotion that for every new line activated with Verizon, I would receive a 100$ credit per line about 45 days into the billing cycles & as long as we paid our account, on time we would receive the credit. I was sure to ask this many times during the convo for clarity, and each time I was told the same thing. At about 50 days into our billing cycle, I noticed there was still no credit on the bill. I gave Verizon a call to find out why (which they had to make me an admin on the account to speak with, as the bill was under my boyfriends name). During that call I was again reasurred to not have any worries and just in case the credit was not on the bill by the end of the current month, he (brian) went ahead and scheduled a call back with me to put it on there himself. Well, the end of the month came-no call-no credit. So I called Verizon back again, (again they had to go thru steps to make me an admin interuppting my boyfriend at work for the second time; I'll assume due to the incompetency of their associates for not being able to do it right the first time) This time they told me they emailed Brian to get back to me and that I would receive a call from him with 24hrs. About 3 days later a still no call. I called Verizon yet again-and yet again had to go thru steps to become an admin on the account because once again the 2nd associate was unable to do that too. This time they told me, no worries if its not credited by the end.of this billing cycle, give us a call back as it usually takes 2-3 cycles to hit the account. Well as of last week-still no credit. I called Verizon (and yet again had to be made an admin and have my boyfriend called at work to verify) they got in touch with the promotions department and told me a there was never any promos at the time like the one I was offered. .....Really?!!! So now, was I not only being gagged around for months by countless employees...but it was all for nothing? And not once was I told this? And had I of been told this-i would've never signed with Verizon and left sprint! Luckily, they said the could putß in a request to have the Call pulled and investigated and if I was promised something from verizon-they would honor it and that someone would get back to me within 3-5 business days. Well today, still no credit-no call after 5 business days. So I called to follow up with Verizon again since the couldnt, and was informed they could do a 360 to get feedback but nothing would probably come of it as they don't have to pull the call at all because the promo I was sold, didn't go into effect until the day after I signed the contract. And it didn't look like they even sent it thru to have the called be pulled in the first place because both associates who dealt with me were fired so there was nothing the could do for me. There has to be someone I can contact about this. It is not right they are scaming back their customers just to lock them into a contract. I left sprint because of what the salesman sold me-and now I don't get what I was promised because their employees told me false info? And waited 3 no the to even be told this, after my phone was shut off a and I missed 2 job interviews because of the service shutoff? There has got to be something someone can do, beacsue something isn't right here. Advice anyone? Has a similar situation happened to u?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sold on false promo
webdeath
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call the cororate headquarters in NY 1-212-395-1000 or 800-621-9900 ask to speak to Daniel S. Mead President of Verizon Wireless, or Lowell C. McAdam CEO.  They will put you through to the executive help line, where in the past I have resolved many Issues. If this fails to get results, file a Fraud complaint with your Attorney Generals Office, and let Verizon Explain why they Fired these employees.

Re: sold on false promo
tbabie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much!!! I am trying to take the nessesary steps to make sure I can not be shot down because I missed one. I am now waiting for a call back from my areas region President. If I don't get the response I want or I don't hear back from him by today before 3-then I am going higher. So thank u so much for the number!!!

0 Likes