signal boosters, (not the verizon extender)
stavrost

i live in a remote area with a tower just a couple of miles away.  I had no service.  I was using a local terribly slow landline service, TDS.  I bought a solidRF cellphone booster, and all of a sudden, I had great Verizon service.  i bought a MiFi, and have had wonderful service for about a year.  about a month ago, i lost my internet and most of my phone capability.  I tried everything.  I called verizon, and of course their pat answer was i am remote, so they could do nothing.  They did admit to my neighbor that verizon personnel about the time that the booster stopped working, had done some "repair" work to the tower.  Then i disconnected my booster, and Voila'! i have only one bar, but i now have some decent verizon internet service, and my cellphone works fine!  Whereas up until i got the booster, i had no verizon service of any kind.  My question is, does any wonky person know about these boosters, and the verizon signal?  And why are they so secretive about what they do to the tower?

Labels (1)
0 Likes